Three...two...one...show time. With the warm weather rolling in with the (exceptionally high) Erie waves, so too does summer show season. These past two months, HLOS has had the privilege to participate in The Cleveland Flea
in Tyler Village, not only our first show of the season, but our first show...like ever. With plans of future Fleas ahead and other events to come I thought I would check-in with a little recap of this past month's show and news of what's to come.
April was my very first show, but given the chaos of my first event and the weather, little documentation was made. The family came to visit this month and with their support came paparazzi status snaps. I sent them Tristan and Khloe's way shortly after.
A few of my favorite moments include...
1. Key Bank's JEDI MASTER photobombing skills. I mean, check that shit out...
2. The father that picked up a stack of "Bye Felicia
" postcards for his daughters but advised "I'm going to need a bag because I can't be seen with these."
3. Two sweet little ladies that were some of the first in the booth and shared HLOS was the reason they came to the Flea. :)
4. This girl's zero tolerance for my dad's creep status.
5. This pup...let's be honest, every pup. So. Many. Pups.
It was a perfect Saturday and I cannot thank everyone enough for stopping by with overwhelming love and support. I learned a lot and hope to only improve for the next one! On that note, I'll be at The Thirsty Dog Brewing Company for Crafts and Drafts
this weekend (a combination to rival Oreos and peanut butter). If you're in the area, swing by for a brew and hello! I'll have a smaller set-up but packed with the same amount of crass.